The polling feature for meetings allows you to create a single choice or multiple choice polling questions for your meetings. You will be able to launch the poll during your meeting and gather the responses from your attendees. You also have the ability to download a report of polling after the meeting. Polls can also be conducted anonymously if you do not wish to collect participant information with the poll results.
Creating a Poll
- Start a meeting.
- Click Polls. This will open up your default web browser where you can add additional polls or questions.
- Click Add a Question to begin creating the poll.
- Enter a title. (Optional) Check the box to make the poll anonymous, which will keep the participant's polling information anonymous in the meeting and in the reports.
- Enter your first question and select whether you want the question to be a single choice (participants can only choose one answer) or multiple choice question (participants can choose multiple answers).
- Type in the answers to your question and click Save at the bottom.
- If you would like to add a new question, click Add a Question to create a new question for that particular poll.
- You can add more polls or edit them by clicking on Add or Edit.
Launching a Poll
- Select the poll you would like to launch.
- Click Launch Poll.
- The participants in the meeting will now be prompted to answer the polling questions. The host will be able to see the results live.
- If you would like to share the results with the participants in the meeting, click Share Results.
- Participants will then see the results of the polling questions.