Instant Meeting Invite
During a meeting, you can invite people to join the conference by clicking on the Invite tab in your meeting controls.
Invite by email:
After clicking on Invite in the meeting controls, click on one of the three email options.
- Default Email will open up your default email application (ex. Outlook, iCal, etc.)
- Gmail or Yahoo Mail will open a web browser and will prompt you to log you in with your Yahoo or Gmail account. If you are already logged in, a new email will be composed automatically with the meeting information included in the body of the email.
Copy URL or copy invitation:
Click Copy URL or Copy Invitation if you want to send your instant meeting information elsewhere. Copy URL will copy the join link and Copy Invitation will copy the full invitation text. You can then paste it using ctrl-V on a PC, cmd-V on a Mac, or by right-clicking and choosing Paste.
Using H.323/SIP Call-out:
Enter the IP address or SIP URI of the H.323 or SIP device, or select a device from the H.323/SIP Rooms Directory. Select the type of call you would wish to make - H.323 or SIP and then press Call.
Scheduled Meeting Invitation
From the Meetings page of the Zoom web portal, click on the topic of your meeting.
Next to Time, there are options for adding to your calendar.
- If you click on Google Calendar or Yahoo Calendar, it will create a calendar event automatically in the specific email service you choose.
- If you click on Outlook Calendar, this will generate a .ics file that you import to your Outlook calendar.
You can also manually copy the meeting information by clicking the text that says Copy the invitation.
- If you click on Copy the Invitation, another window will open with the meeting invitation text.
- Click Select All.
- You can copy the invitation and send it out through email or elsewhere.